Friday 20 December 2013

Look at us in New York City


Look at us in New York City: a playlist
I luuuuv New York. Even though I have never been there and it's my absolute dream to, it is one of my favourite cities, next to London, which luckily I don't live too far away from and can visit frequently. New York has thrown up a load of amazing bands and I decided to put together a collection of tracks from some cool bands / artists that are based in NYC. With some tracks about New York thrown in for good measure.
Did you know you can only have two tracks by the same artist or from the same album on 8tracks? I didn't until now.

Tracks:
  1. The Strokes - New York City Cops
  2. Parquet Courts - Master Of My Craft
  3. SKATERS - I Wanna Dance (But I Don't Know How)
  4. Drowners - Luv, Hold Me Down
  5. Blood Orange - Bad Girls
  6. Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
  7. Cults - Go Outside
  8. DIIV - Past Lives
  9. The Drums - Forever And Ever Amen
  10. SKATERS - Deadbolt
  11. Blood Orange - I'm Sorry We Lied
  12. The Strokes - Hard To Explain
  13. Parquet Courts - Stoned And Starving
  14. Christopher Owens - New York City
  15. The Drums - Best Friend
  16. DIIV - Wait
(Image from coach.com via Pinterest)


No comments:

Post a Comment